"Life's New Journey" December Challenge

Options
Good Morning to Everyone,

I can not believe that it is December already. Today I will be making up the December spreadsheet for the "Life's New Journey" December Challenge. We are always welcoming new people. The group consists of weekly weighin entered onto a spread sheet. Mini challenges set up on Monday for the week, friendly discussion, support through difficult times and celebration through the successes. Everyone is welcome.

If you are interested in joining our group please send me a message. Today is the first weighin so we are already rolling.

Good Luck to Everybody,

Replies

• luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MelissaSel
    MelissaSel Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in : )
  • wowsuzie
    Options
    Can't wait to get this month started,..super motivated! I did not get to fit in a workout yesterday or today becuz of worrk but tmro here I come! Stayed within my calorie limit yesterday and trying to fit in my water today by drinking hot tea! Picked up fresh fruit at the store last nignt....yummyyyyy! Have a great Tuesday MFP family!
  • luvs_choc8
    Options
    Good Morning All,

Just want to let you know that the December Challenge spreadsheet is posted. If you did not receive it, please let me know.

Quote for the Day:
    I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am.

Hope you have a great day and keep smiling :smile:

p.s We are just getting started and there is still room for more participants. Come one come all!!!
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hello, all. I am ready. I'm in.
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

Have a wonderful week! :flowerforyou:
  • luvs_choc8
    Options
    Good Morning All,

November results are posted on the Weekly Winners!!! AWESOME JOB EVERYONE

I have to apologize for being a little (maybe alot) lax in supporting everybody here. I have totally dropped the ball on the mini challenge this week but hope everybody is getting in at least 30 minutes of cardio and working on those trouble spots that you may have. It is going to be a really hectic couple of weeks with all the holiday preparations but I just want everybody to remember to make time for you. This journey is an important one and each and every one of us is worth the time and effort it may take to continue on this journey. Today take a moment to sit back and reflect on some of the things that went right for you last month and some of the things that didn't and how you might make some small changes to get things back on track.

I hope everybody has a great day and keep smiling :smile: :wink: :smile: ,
    Donna
  • saved4one
    Options
    Goodmorning,

I would love to be a,part of this challenge. How do I become a member of the group?

Start Weight - 237
    Goal weight by Dec 31 - 215
    Personal Goal - exercise at least 5 x a week for at
    least one hour
  • saved4one
    Options
    Hello all,

I'm unable to access the spreadsheet from my Android but hopefully I can access it tomorrow from work. Also, I noticed that everyone's responses say 2011. I think I'm communicating in the old form. How do I post to the most recent responses & find them? I'm new & feeling a little lost.