hi everyone - need some support

Options
Hi everyone,
I am a student from Europe (Netherlands) and I gained some weight the last two years. I decided that I want to loose some weight, but even more important I want to live a healthy live again. Healthy food and more exercise, so that i can feel fit again. Sounds easy, but I think I need some support. So I am looking for some buddies who also wanna live a healthy life again. Feel free to add me as a friend.
Greetings from the Netherlands

Replies

• Reiral
    Reiral Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi! you can add me! I've gained quite alot of weight over the last two years too without even realising. Need support too!!
  • mplasky
    Options
    Hello there, Im game if you want to add me as well. I gained a lot since my last child was born in 2007, i let myself go and now at almost 200 lbs its a slap in the face to know that the reason im not having kids due to not ovulating is because of my weight! I was 223.8 in May and slowly working my way down. I need motivation as well and here to support anyone who needs it.
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been on this site since March. It's a terrific tool and you'll find a lot of support.
  • munchketeer
    Options
    I am more than happy to add you as a friend. I'm also tryin' to lose weight and get healthy for the future. It's not so easy and I need all the help I can get. It's nice to know there are others who feel the same. The group has helped me so much already and I only joined a few days ago. Good Luck
  • EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I am new here...sent request....anyone can add me if they would like!!!
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I go through my days when I have a hard time getting motivated myself. I need all the support I can get. It really helps and I would suggest joining a group or challenge it makes you more accountable. You can do this.
  • InfoSecChick
    InfoSecChick Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Let's get serious on this mission :)
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Positive support & motivation here. You and anyone else are free to add me. I think this site is awesome.