Favorite quotes or inspirational saying

Options
“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending”

Replies

• lms32164
    lms32164 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    “The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.”
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    My favorite quote is one I say to myself when I doing an exercise or workout that I really don't want to do.
    I say to myself "stop *****ing and just do it you baby"
    It's gets me going.
  • Galletakek
    Options
    "Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetton. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, f@ck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and f@ck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man once said..

Haters gonna hate!" - Zyzz RIP
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    "A year from now you may with you had started today."
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Believe you can make a difference and you will.
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”

Mark Twain
  • horror_hamster
    Options
    “To achieve the impossible; it is precisely the unthinkable that must be thought.” Tom Robbins, author

"Your next action could change the world, so make it a good one." -- Gershon

and

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. ~Victor Hugo"
  • HM1971
    HM1971 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    The miracle isnt that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start. John bingham.
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Success is a staircase, not a doorway.
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    My post first thing this morning!

"The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win" ~ Roger Bannister
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    lifes too short to drink cheap wine
  • syguy
    syguy Posts: 35
    Options
    Arthur C Clarke - "The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible."

George St Pierre - "I train to fight an army, If an army can’t bring me down, one man will never do it"
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    "Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired." - George S. Patton, U.S. Army General, 1912 Olympian
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    When you choose the behavior, you choose the consequences.

One step at a time.

When you feel it burning that is your body changing.

Running or walking fast....both hurt so why not just run and get it over sooner.

Food is the good girls drug!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    A couple from my homeboy, Friedrich Nietzsche.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

and

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star.
  • stephiejones
    Options
    It lies within!
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"
    _Colonel Sanders

"I'll fu** you till you love me, fa****"
    _Mike Tyson
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    "I don't like food. I LOVE it. If I don't love it; I don't swallow."

-Skinny food critic in Ratatouille.
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Only the thing for which you have struggled will last~ Yoruba Proverb

Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from indomitable will~ Ghandi

I got an "Indomitable Will" tattoo I loved it so much. It applies to everything that I think is hard.