Spotlight Points

Options
At work we have a recognition program where employees receive Spotlight Points for going above and beyond. Those points can be redeemed at a website for just about anything, including gift cards. In the past, I have redeemed them for a camcorder, a cool new bike, pool toys, and gift cards for clothing stores.

Well, I currently have 570 points, which is equal to $570. That is enough right now for a very nice Pro-Form recumbant stationary bike. I have a really good treadmill that I use 4x per week (on average). I cannot decide whether to get the bike, or keep saving until I reach my goal and then use it for a whole new wardrobe.

Which would you choose?

Replies

• Gunff
    Gunff Posts: 47
    Options
    I enjoy bikes when my legs are hurting from doing the same activity over and over. I don't use it often at the gym because it hurts my kneeds. I'd go to Sears or Academy or whatever is close to you and see if they have the exact bike you are looking at and see if you even like it before you get it.

However, we have a Pro-Form elliptical and it is the best elliptical I've ever used in my entire life. imo
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Treadmill and bikes are both cardio so would you use a set of weights instead to complement your treadmill?

GG