22 !! Looking For Online Friends Here :):)

Options
Good Morning,

I have been a member for a little while; I am 22 years ol dand looking for new friends (of all ages) but particularly; closer to my age - who have the same struggles with partying and living the life of an average 22 year old!!

Feel free to add me - lets do this together :)

Replies

• chicky89
    chicky89 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    sending request!!!!!

Partying does not go well with healthy lifestyle changes!!
  • InfoSecChick
    InfoSecChick Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey gurl; I'm gonna be twenty in a couple days and I know what you're talking about! But, its manageable :)
  • kissoffools
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23 and I totally know what you're talking about. We had our work Christmas party this weekend and while I didn't binge much on the appetizers they had out for us, I know I did more harm than good when it came to the booze! ;) Feel free to add me and hopefully we can help each other!
  • rockinzulie
    Options
    Hi, I know what your going through. I was on that same path in my college days. I am 25 now and while still go out on the weekends and party so I know what it's like. I have found that its easier to keep track of the alcohol calories if I add them to my diary right on the spot (I put the app on my phone). This keeps me conscious of how many extra calories I am adding in just one day of partying. It might help you too if you have a phone that is capable.

Also Friend request sent :)
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day