Looking For Low Calorie Meals - All Different Types.

Options
Good Mornng MFP!

I am looking for quick easy meal ideas for all 3 meals of the day :)
I am not one to eat the same thing twice in one week so I am looking for a large variety

(PS - Low cal/low fat - or virtually none is better)

Please share with me some of your favorite recipes/ meals / ideas and any nutrition information if possible :)

Than kyou and keep on shredding <3

Replies

• 65PONY
    65PONY Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,

My Favorite Breakfast:

Del Monte - Diced Peaches Fruit Cup In Light Syrup , 2 cups 140 Calories, 34 Carbs, 0 Fat, & 2 Protien
    Cottage Cheese - Fat Free, 1 cup (113g) 160 10 0 30
  • 65PONY
    65PONY Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,

My Favorite Breakfast:

Del Monte - Diced Peaches Fruit Cup In Light Syrup , 2 cups 140 Calories, 34 Carbs, 0 Fat, & 2 Protien
    Cottage Cheese - Fat Free, 1 cup (113g) 160 Calories, 10 Carbs, 0 Fat, & 30 Protien

Cheers, Joe
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    check out skinnytaste.com
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    allrecipes.com has tons of recipes and at the bottom of each recipe it will tell you how many calories per serving. :)
  • Gaubelau
    Options
    Good evening :-)

- Spanish omelette is good as you add whatever veg you have left over (peas, red peppers, potatoes, onion are my favorite). I added a recipe in the database. If you can't see it, let me know I'll send it to you.
    - Pasta (max 70gr) with Prawns (ccoked and peeled) fried quickly (2 min- no fat) with 1 clove garlic and basil leaves and low-cal tomato sauce or even better homemade sauce
    - Grilled cod in Foil with lemon juice and slice, 2 tomatoe slices and one green veg. Salt, pepper. Close foil. Oven at 200C for 10-20min. Serve with Salad or green veg
    - Ratatouille homemade with either fish or grilled steak
    - Roast chicken, no skin with salad (no dressing) or/and veg
    - Lentils du Puy cooked in water with salt, 10 min before the end add 1 frankfurter cut in chunks, and gammon steak chunks that you had previously fried (no fat) with an onion.
    For lunch:
    Rocket, prawns (100gr cooked and peeled), 1teaspoon of green pesto, 2-3 cherry tomatoes and black olives (4) if you like them
    Ceasar Salad (very little dressing) with roast chicken, tomatoes and olives

Just a few ideas...that I should enjoy more often

Let me know if you want more details on these...
    Enjoy :-)

Allrecipes.com is good to find new ideas
  • bexyh11
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)