let's be friends! :)

Options
So. i'm new on here and so far, i absolutely LOVE MFP but i could definitely use the support from others on here. feel free to add me as a friend and let's imspire and help each other to reach our goals! :)

pahha. sorry that last bit sounded SO cheesy! >.< haha

Replies

• mana72
    mana72 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to MFP - feel free to add me as a friend.

I joined a while ago and was almost at my target but lapsed..... I'm back on here to make some friends and achieve my goal once and for all i.e. eat healthily, exercise regularly and feel better about myself.
  • Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hello, welcome and good luck.

This is a great site

I have sent a friend request.
  • wakeywildcat
    wakeywildcat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome, friend request sent x
  • stockerob
    Options
    I have been using MFP for a while, on and off. I love it! I just recently started doing the insanity workouts and they are really hard! I am looking to trim up and drop maybe five more pounds. What are your goals?
  • mandi_kaur
    Options
    you can do it! :) my main goal is just to be healthy! but i want to get down to 120. my starting weight was 215. and i've lost 8 so far. i'm not really working out that much right now because i'm busy with finals for the next two weeks. but i cant wait for christmas break so i can work out. i haven't really thought of what i want to do besides pilates and zumba.
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day
  • melinda6569
    Options
    Welcome to MFP..The more support the better! Good luck to you on your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend :smile:
  • Sohnsearae
    Options
    I love Zumba! Friend request sent.
  • maddie2day
    Options
    Hi im new as well only just put the app on my phone and find it really helpful not sure of my way around but Im sure I will find it, good luck to everyone
  • mandi_kaur
    Options
    thank you! :) hope you have a great day as well :)