Looking for motivation from friends on here

Options
I don't have any friends that I am losing weight with, and no family either. So I am just looking for some people to be my "friend" on here, so when I have horrible days, I can look to them to regroup, because we are all fighting the same battle! This time with my weight loss, I am looking at food in a whole new way! Which I never thought I would do, but here I am ;)! I can't wait to be down to my goal, but I also know that it will take time!

Replies

• BeingSetFree
    Options
    Add me! I can always use more friends and more help! Staying motivated can be hard, but with friends helping you along, cheering for you and encouraging you, its much easier!
  • joyw37
    joyw37 Posts: 38
    Options
    :happy: You can add me too! You can never have too many friends!
  • smitslmt
    smitslmt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same here! Feel free to add me!
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Lexymom
    Options
    Added you! We can do this! Especially with such great support from everyone here!! Best wishes to you! :)
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, kinda doing it by myself. We can do it together!:wink:
  • cshelgol1
    cshelgol1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good Eating(Luck) and feel free to add me!:smile:
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Barbarablw
    Barbarablw Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me were in this together ! =)
  • roksfarm
    roksfarm Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I know I need to and I want to but I just don't!!. Everyone has excuses and I'm tired of having them and hearing them. I just feel like I'm stuck against a wall trying to find my way. Add me and maybe together we can all find the road to a healthier happier longer life!!!
  • lizzzard64
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me! Hoping to find motivation through friend's posts and hopefully can motivate others. Its much easier when you have people there for you. :)