Hi! One month in, and looking for support...

Options
Hi all! I've been on here for just over a month and I've already lost 12 pounds in that time! I'm so proud of myself, it's the first diet I've ever tried :) I'm getting married in May so I've got a great target but I need some backup - does anyone want to add me as a friend so we can support each other? I haven't got many friends on here so far and could do with a morale boost :)
Thanks x

Replies

• peacek
    peacek Posts: 211
    Options
    Hi Sami,

Congratulations on your wedding!!!!! Great job with the weight loss!!! That's amazing!
    You can add me as a friend!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the wedding! I will definitely support your progress! Can't wait to see that dress :D Good luck girl!
  • bornforthis1
    bornforthis1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm looking for support of friends too. You can add me. Congrats on your engagement and upcoming wedding. I'm sure you can loose the weight by May

~dez
  • samichip
    samichip Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks and good luck to all of you!! :) x
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Always nice to find other motivated people... Some more motivation is Lect's thread of just before/after success "stories" even though there are no stories, it's a picture-only thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/404049-the-ultimate-pic-thread-only-pictures

And there's mine: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/403233-lost-96lbs-and-made-top-10-in-physique-contest

Feel free to add me,
    N
  • samichip
    Options
    Wow, that's an amazing story and pics! Congrats! :)
  • rdl88
    rdl88 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey Sami,

I've just joined today so I'm looking for friends too! Congrats on your engagement and well done on your weight-loss 12 pounds in a month is amazing!!
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's an amazing story and pics! Congrats! :)

Thanks...had a lot of support and entering a contest puts the fire under you butt sort-of-speak...
  • crochelle17
    crochelle17 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi ya! Im in kinda the same boat as you, i just started on here and i have a wedding next year as well, not my own but my sis in law is getting married and all my inlaws live in england so it'll be my first time seeing his side of the family since our wedding (almost 6 years ago now) and i want to look freakin good :)
  • MrsVDDS
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm about a month in as well!
  • samichip
    Options
    I'm sure you'll make your goal :)
  • Frazzlenz
    Frazzlenz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for support and motivation so feel free to add me too.