Body Weight Simulator

Options
http://bwsimulator.niddk.nih.gov/

I found this today, read about it on fitbie. Gave it a shot, and everything adds up (says I should eating 2000 calories a day to lose weight, which is what I do now and lose 1-2lbs a week) and that when I want to maintain, I should eat about 2500 a day. I get it. The little graph at the bottom is weird though. It looked like if I keep at what I am doing, then it said day 1, which I assume is tomorrow, I should weight 198. That'd be 2 lbs in a day o.O I'm not going by that, but figured I could share and see if any of you guys like it ^-^

Replies

• BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    It's similar to what's available here. The key is tweaking the numbers to really match your own specific needs. It took me a few days to get my grove here, but everything is spot on. Most people would never even bother.

welcome to the 1%!
  • Luv2BMommy
    Options
    bump
  • rachel197536
    Options
    bump
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Yeah, very similar. But it helps to affirm this program as some people seem to question it. The daily breakdown was interesting.
  • farmgirlsuz
    farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Well seems to add up for me as well... but I haven't been losing weight going on 3 months now :sad: