Ladies only Please: Sports Bras for "Enhanced" Chests

Options
So a couple years ago I had a breast augmentation: Best thing I ever did! I do notice, however, that the old fashioned sports bras don't do the same thing they used too. Even bras meant for large chests don't hold up well. I believe it's because my implants are sub muscle..... and I can almost feel them move below the surace. I feel like I need more compression to keep things comfortable and in place. Does anyone else have this problem? Or have found a magic bra? I've found one or two, but they aren't what I'm really looking for. I want MAX support!

Replies

• mbkat24
    Options
    http://www.championusa.com/workout-clothes/sports-bras-43553--1/maximum-support-bras/champion-double-dry--153;-spot-comfort--153;-full-support-sports-bra

I have used this bra for years. I was a big athlete growing up and finding this bra saved me lots of pain. They girls dont move in the it!
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I love the Freya underwired sports bra - you can get them at Bravissimo - I think they have amazing support! They aren't really a compression bra though.
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of Shock Absorber sports bras and they definitely keep you locked and loaded!
  • jessicamckay13
    Options
    i'm 28D/DD so i feel your pain. i double up on sports bras, plus a workout tank with shelf bra if i'm running that day. strap those suckers down!
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I wear two sports bras when I work out....sometimes even three when I run. This is the only way to be sure that they stay where they are supposed to and don't fall out.
  • purpleprose
    Options
    Lululemon makes one called the TaTa Tamer which is pricey but EXCELLENT.
  • nukie19
    Options
    I'm a 32DD and a big runner, so I get lots of movement which, for me, equalled loads of chafing. I finally got fitted into a Moving Comfort sports bra and think its about the best thing ever. On the pricey side, but totally worth it. I've got both the Juno and the Rebound Racer and they are so tight (in a good way) my husband has to help me get in and out of them.

http://www.movingcomfort.com/
  • inuit
    inuit Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I havebought just a marks and spencers racer back for high impact - i am 38G in this bra and just tried it out on the 30 day shred, those jumping jacks put it to the test:laugh: . It is fairly good. one issue you do have to be a contortionist to do the back up. At 38G they still move, might stick the shock absorder on underneath next time.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of Shock Absorber sports bras and they definitely keep you locked and loaded!
    \

This is what I do as well! I found a real good one on amazon..can't think of the name..will have to get back to you!
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Lululemon makes one called the TaTa Tamer which is pricey but EXCELLENT.

I second this.
  • mrsbadara
    Options
    Thanks! I'll have to search them out and try out some of these suggestions!

I knew I couldn't be alone ;-)
  • loki3981
    loki3981 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Have you looked into Enell? I swear by them.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

Same here. There are only two or three brands that make my size (32G) so I get what I can. Mine are all natural though, so they might act different than yours. I don't know much about augmentation. If I had the option, I'd get a reduction, but I don't think I can afford it, and I'm pretty sure my husband would complain about it.

The Shock Absorbers are really ugly, but they work.