Feeling wayyyy good NSV

Options
This morning I got up and went to my old job determined to get my old job back. I walked in and was headed to the General Managers office and was totally focused on what I was going to say to him when I got stopped by one of the employees. He was checking me out and told me how good I look. So with a big grin on my face and MORE confidence than when I walked in the door, I head on to the office. I walked in said what was on my mind and both bosses stood there nodding their heads. Finally the female boss says, "WOW! You have lost ALOT of weight! You look good!" The male boss tells me that he is working on getting me back in the door and walks out with me. We walk outside and we are talking about why I left in the first place when he says "She is right! You look GOOD! I don't know how much weight you have lost but you look good!" At this point I had forgot what I was even there for!!! So anyway, I got my job back starting Thursday and I walked away from there feeling wayyyyyyyy good :bigsmile:

Replies

• hewwokitty
    hewwokitty Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    You got me smiling! Way too go!
    *wishes I could get my old job back too*
  • Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I was very lucky. I left the job because I thought it was causing problems between me and the boyfriend. Biggest mistake I have ever made. I have a great boss! He is more like a friend after 2 years of knowing him. I am soooo happy he took me back.
  • schmenly
    schmenly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME, congrats!!!
  • ljholmann
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations on getting your job back & on the compliments. :happy:
  • Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Thanks! :bigsmile:
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    What a great day. Both your job back AND a bunch of compliments. Way to go!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Nice to hear great stories like this. Congratulations!
  • Schmarrn
    Options
    Thats terrific!!! Congratulations!!!
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    Very cool. Nice way to get a high!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!