July 2012 bride

Options
Hey all, I am getting married July of 2012. I would like to lose about 8 to 10 more pounds before then. I have a few wonderful brides-to-be on my friends list already that motivate me and hopefully vice-verse (as well as my other awesome friends). Just looking for any more to keep accountable and to keep me accountable. :wink:

Replies

• abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    Hello! I'm getting married in March 2013, so still a ways to go, but would love to support you as you shed those pounds before your big day!
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    No specific date set yet but it will be somewhere between April of 2012 and May of 2013. I'd love to help support either way and I would LOVE to reach my ultimate goal before then.
  • Kimstevenson1902
    Options
    Hi, I'm a June 2012 bride. Happy to support fellow brides.

I'm aiming to loose a bit, but not sure what is a reasonable goal for June (my ticker shows my long term goal).

How are you guys dealing with issues like ordering a dress?
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I have my dress already. I was only 10 pounds over goal when I got it so it is nothing a little altering wont fix.
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Im an August 2012 bride and need LOTS of help.
  • lyndseyann11
    Options
    Im a april 2012 bride, i have my dress now and its just a little tight on my back, im going for my final fitting in feb ive lost abother 5lbs since i brought my dress but not sure if its going to have made a difference. ill soon find out i guess lol
  • Jdubmarie
    Jdubmarie Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm a June 2012 bride! I already have my dress in but I'm trying to lose 15 more lbs before my first fitting.