looking for friends losing baby weight!

Options
Hi- I am looking for some new friends who are Moms....All my "real" friends have given up on counting. I had my daughter in April and put on 80lbs with her. I am trying to lose 90 now. I have lost 57 so far and would love to meet some other Moms out there. thanks!!!

Replies

• Alphatigress
    Options
    I am a mom looking to lose, I am at 181.6 right now. My goal is to get to130. I weighed almost 200 after the baby, but now I think the need to exercise it off is my only hope. Ps I have 9 kids.
  • rikorb
    rikorb Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm also a mum and I'm trying to lose about 60lbs
    congrats on losing 57lb so far
    I'll add you :)
  • Abevemi
    Abevemi Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am a Mum (Aussie) that is also trying to lose baby weight. I had my second Daughter in May, and still have about 10kg to go. I will add you...others, feel free to add me too!
  • sarahricks
    sarahricks Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to loose the baby weight too. I had twins the end of September and I have about 50 pounds to loose.
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mom with ~20lbs to lose.
  • stephy244
    stephy244 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom :D I've already lost all of my baby weight (put on 41lbs with my son who's now 15.5months old now) but now I'm trying to lose what I call my wedding weight >.< lol I was 134lbs when I met my husband and ended up gaining 43lbs in a year and a half of being married (I weighed 177lbs when I had gotten pregnant). I'm now at my lowest that I have been in years (171lbs in the morning lol) and trying to get down to 154lbs (first big goal, being a healthy bmi) and ultimately 134lbs :) Looking for friends as well and looking for motivation as I am lacking some during this time of year XD
  • CassOfAllTrades
    CassOfAllTrades Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I had my 3rd baby almost a year ago (December 20th) and I gained 70 lbs. I lost all the weight by 9 months post partum with my 1st, by 6 months with my 2nd and I finally made it down to my pre-pregnancy weight in November (this was by far the hardest!) but I still have 10 lbs to go, as I gained 10 lbs two months before I got pregnant because I had a miscarriage and ate myself happy. I'm trying to lose the weight and then tone up before my husband gets home from Afghanistan in the next few months.
  • MumMumOfMany
    MumMumOfMany Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    hey ladies, mother of 5 here. youngest is 22weeks old. gonna get addin for support and motivation!x