oh happy NSV Day!!!!!!

Options
I am so excited! Hubby is taking me to the Nutcracker this Saturday as my early (1 day early) birthday gift. Last year was the first year that we went and I asked for the same gift again this year. last year i told my Hubby that I wanted to wear a dress this year if I lost enough weight. So I tried a dress on in my old size and it was too big! Then the next size down!! too big!! then the next size down!!! too big!!!!! I went from a 26 to a 20 in a dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to dress up this weekend for my b-day.!!!!!!! First time since my wedding that i wore a dress!

Replies

• hillybilly007
    Options
    So happy for you,hope you have a wonderful time.Keep up the good work.:happy
  • ForgottenAngel
    Options
    Go you congrats and Hope you have a wonderful birthday ^_^
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Now that's a great Birthday Present! Happy Birthday!!!!
  • nickymaddiemiasmami
    Options
    WTG! Have a wonderful birthday :flowerforyou:
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm actually really excited for you and I don't even know you,lol. How funny is it that MFP can do that.
    You have a great time and feel proud of your great job.
  • HisBeachgirl
    HisBeachgirl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    How fantastic! Good job!
  • loseramy68
    Options
    That is a great NSV! Have a wonderful birthday.
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    That's a really fun birthday! Enjoy the dress!! Can't wait for next year's nutcracker dress now, LOL!
  • MrsJones98
    Options
    That is SO exciting!! Enjoy feeling lovely while at the ballet :)
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    thanks everyone! two days is the Nutcracker and each day I have been staring at my dress! I also cannot wait til next year! Maybe I will wear a red one then!!!!!!!!!! I never thought i would be this excited to wear a dress!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!