Logged 260 Days In a Row!!!

Options
I was just wondering if anyone else has successfully logged 260 days or more on the site? I have meticulously entered my caloric intake and fitness everyday since. I have lost 30 lbs and am at my goal weight of 170lbs! I recommend this site to all my friends and co-workers who are struggling with their weight. If you stick with it and are honest with yourself, you will be successful. My strategy is to always log food at the high end of calories and log my calories burned at the low end, that way you know you are taking into account any inaccuracies.

Replies

• dibley_98
    dibley_98 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yep...I'm at 270 days today! I love this site, it's the ONLY weight loss tool I've stuck with for more than 4 months!!

Great job on your logging!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Great work!!
    I'm at 321 days - and planning to keep going, I'd love to hit 365 in a row :)
    I have several friends who have a higher count than mine.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I am at 160+ I never missed a day until I went on vacation in Alaska and I did not have service... so not my fault. I was 100
    + at that point too... grrr...
  • cpow81
    cpow81 Posts: 114
    Options
    Awesome job everyone! I am at 108 days :)
  • misjes1
    Options
    wow, awesome
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    i've logged in for 577 days.......I'm almost at goal weight
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    WOW....great job everyone!! I hope to be able post numbers like these someday!!
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I recently hit the 5-month mark (150 days) so I'm not quite at 260 but in about 110 days I will be... :)
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    I'm one of the junior members I guess, looking forward to reaching 100 (just ticked over 85 days).

I have not missed a single meal or snack since I started though, and the 8kgs (~19 pounds) and two inches gone from my waist (one of which has miraculously transferred to my upper arm :tongue: ) tell me its been very much worthwhile sticking to it!
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    I have logged in every single day for 715 days...Im still a work in progress but I come here everyday and I look for support and inspiration from all you guys..

715 day!

I got the record , I think
  • Taushina
    Taushina Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job, I'm at 30 days today :D
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I have logged in every single day for 715 days...Im still a work in progress but I come here everyday and I look for support and inspiration from all you guys..

715 day!

I got the record , I think

You are my hero! Now that is some serious inspiration. Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow you are all great and dedicated. I have missed a few days here and there and I don't want to do it again. To me it would be to easy to get in a rut again and be on a downward path. To me this site is not a diet site but a lifestyle change site and that is why I stick with it. Thanks for posting everyone you have given me the motivation to be dedicated no matter what.
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have logged in for 30 days and plan to do so for as long as I can!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! I'm only at about 50, but I plan to keep logging every day until... well, forever I suppose! :D
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Wow, 560 and 715 - that is spectactular committment.
    Great work guys.
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    125 and counting!
  • misjes1
    Options
    wow, that is awesome! Great Job!
  • misjes1
    misjes1 Posts: 18
    Options
    I am now at 290, everyone else still streaking (so to speak)?
  • KMAMinx13
    KMAMinx13 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!