Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 Day Shred-Questions

So I am in day 11 of the 30 day shred and I wanted to know what you guys do AFTER completing the 30 days. Do you go back to the beginning, pick up another DVD or just gym it. If I continue on the pace I am at now, I will end on the 25th (BEST Christmas gift to myself to be some lbs lighter!), I was thinking about do straight spin classes and body pump. Now I have been doing the 30 for the past 11 days adding cycling on MW and Step aero. on Saturdays and this week I was going to add a pilates band/or yoga on fri.

sorry for all the rambles, but those of you who have finished the 30 day shred (Congrats!), what is after??

Replies

• Tomorrow will be Day 9 for me. I'm planning on picking up her Killer Buns & Thighs and alternate it with Six Week 6-Pack. Will have to see what they're about though before I know if it will be redundant or not. Then maybe at the end of Jan and into Feb try her Ripped in 30.
  • mustang3
    mustang3 Posts: 68 Member
    I did 30DS for 1 1/2 rounds and also did C25K up to week 7 before the snow came. I decided to try out the Insanity program and I am now on week 2 and love/hate it! It's a challenge plus a great workout!! Good luck with whatever program/exercise routine you choose next.
  • dvankuiken
    dvankuiken Posts: 67 Member
    I did 30DS in November and this month progressed to Ripped in 30. I really think 30DS and RI30 transitions smoothly and continue to build your endurance. Good luck!