30 Day Shred-Questions

Options
So I am in day 11 of the 30 day shred and I wanted to know what you guys do AFTER completing the 30 days. Do you go back to the beginning, pick up another DVD or just gym it. If I continue on the pace I am at now, I will end on the 25th (BEST Christmas gift to myself to be some lbs lighter!), I was thinking about do straight spin classes and body pump. Now I have been doing the 30 for the past 11 days adding cycling on MW and Step aero. on Saturdays and this week I was going to add a pilates band/or yoga on fri.

sorry for all the rambles, but those of you who have finished the 30 day shred (Congrats!), what is after??

Replies

• gidgetsmiles
    Options
    Tomorrow will be Day 9 for me. I'm planning on picking up her Killer Buns & Thighs and alternate it with Six Week 6-Pack. Will have to see what they're about though before I know if it will be redundant or not. Then maybe at the end of Jan and into Feb try her Ripped in 30.
  • mustang3
    mustang3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS for 1 1/2 rounds and also did C25K up to week 7 before the snow came. I decided to try out the Insanity program and I am now on week 2 and love/hate it! It's a challenge plus a great workout!! Good luck with whatever program/exercise routine you choose next.
  • dvankuiken
    dvankuiken Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I did 30DS in November and this month progressed to Ripped in 30. I really think 30DS and RI30 transitions smoothly and continue to build your endurance. Good luck!