Eating at Work

I work at my local TCBY( The Countries Best Yogurt). I always find it hard to stay away form the temptations becase I'm around it SO much! Every once in a while I'll give in and then I feel so guilty. (And yes, it's yogurt... which isn't bad for you.. But, I'm trying to cut it out.)

What are some good ways to stay away from it all?

-Brittany (:

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Willpower

or

just fit a certain amount into your daily cals everyday or every few days and you'll be fine
  • Thank You :))
  • sharonus
    sharonus Posts: 102
    My boss always has a bowl of candy on her desk, and we often have snacks in the kitchen. I find it's easiest to cut that stuff out completely. If I have a little, then every time someone says "Donuts in the kitchen!" I'm there.

I'm not saying stop eating it all together. But it might be a good idea to say "I can go get frozen yogurt as an occasional treat, but I'll never eat it when I'm at work." I eat chocolate at home, but I've stopped eating treats at work.

Good luck, that's hard!
  • Thank you so much!I think that'll work!
  • Have your best friend visit and talk to you while you work ;)
  • gersoco
    gersoco Posts: 155 Member
    You work for a company that's evil on the one hand (all that very tasty frozen yogurt) and good on the other (all that very tasty frozen yogurt). So you got to have some super Ninja deluxe willpower to keep away from it as often as you do. =)