Starting a new lifestyle! Need friends!

Options
Im in week 3 of insanity.. just recently started logging my food, and i find this app VERY helpful. Id love to have input on my food intake... and would love some motivation as well!!! Im doing this alone, my family still brings home the ice cream sundaes and candy and bread and all that yummy stuff i need to steer away from. I need to surround myself with people in the same boat, even if it has to be online :)

Replies

• ejkeel475
    Options
    Would love to be your friend! I have found this app to be an amazing help to me. It really has helped me focus on every bit of food I put in my mouth. I've lost 56 lbs. since last Feb and am about where I want to be, but it is so easy to slip back into the old habits. Hot chocolate, chai lattes. Cold weather just makes me crave cozy, home cooking. I wish you lots of luck in the form of good friends (even if online). Keep in touch!
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm on week two of an Insanity/P90x hybrid. Add me if you like, happy to help motivate. Shaun T can kick both our butts. :bigsmile:
  • jaime_lynn_
    jaime_lynn_ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! i bet that is the best feeling to be able to say you've lost 56 lbs. The cold weather just got her to texas, but i did want to come home and eat a warm bowl of chili a baked potato buttered corn bread and chocolate cake!
    Thank you for your support!
  • jaime_lynn_
    jaime_lynn_ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i keep hearing this p90x/insanity hybrid... what exactly is it?
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • tonyamc1234
    Options
    feel free to add me also! im always looking for motivational friends
  • xhellokittycatx
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Hornet4Life
    Options
    Hi friend! More than happy to help you along your journey. I was blessed with a momma that is like 115lbs soakn wet (insert sigh) but makes me work hard because I know where I want to be and what it takes to get there!
  • runninggirl54
    Options
    feel free to add me....i can always us some support.
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I echo pretty much everyone else's thoughts. Feel free to add me. I have gotten to the point where I have a pretty set routine that has helped me lose weight. Seeing the weight come off is a good motivation to keep up whatever it is you have to do to get there.