Two successes!

Options
FitMomRunning
FitMomRunning Posts: 43 Member
First, I finished C25K today. Wooohooo!! I think I'm ready to work on my speed now and I'm thrilled!

Second, this is a really strange one. LOL I noticed the other day that my armpits are not flat anymore...they actually go in so they live up to their name. I told you this was a strange one! :laugh:

Replies

• FitMomRunning
    FitMomRunning Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    First, I finished C25K today. Wooohooo!! I think I'm ready to work on my speed now and I'm thrilled!

Second, this is a really strange one. LOL I noticed the other day that my armpits are not flat anymore...they actually go in so they live up to their name. I told you this was a strange one! :laugh:
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That is totally awesome. Both of them really. :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go :drinker: keep up the great work.
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    YAY for having a pit in your arm....oh and for the running thing too...LOL!!!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the arm pit thing is super great! I know the feeling mine are doing it now too and I also noticed my lil roll right there in the crook of my arm is gone too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh this makes me wanna work out!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!