Calcium chews

Options
Hi All! I just realized that the calcium that I'm taking daily is adding up, calories-wise. I'm wondering what other MFP-ers do for their calcium. Two chews a day is 40 calories and 8 carbs. They're sugarfree and they're yummy...but I sure would like to have another "treat" in place of these vitamins.

Thoughts?

Replies

• wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I just realized that the calcium that I'm taking daily is adding up, calories-wise. I'm wondering what other MFP-ers do for their calcium. Two chews a day is 40 calories and 8 carbs. They're sugarfree and they're yummy...but I sure would like to have another "treat" in place of these vitamins.

Thoughts?
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I used to take the chews too. I am now taking capsules from trader joes.
    Chews were much more enjoyable:flowerforyou:
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I take the chews as well. I know I'm more more likely to take them in the yummy chocolate form so I figure I can allocate 40 calories to that. :happy:
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    Options
    I take Citrical tablets.....the chews made my stomach feel funky
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Hi! I take calcium carbonate tablets. Just make sure that they have the vitamin D with them for better absorbation. My mom takes the chews, and I used to, but....for me it's just easier to remember to take a pill with my daily multivitamin. Anything like Caltrate or Citrical works fine.