Hello to all , new to site

Options
:smile: I am new to the site I just downloaded the app to my android and I have already began tracking, my goal is 60 lbs. I was 1/2 way there and then I became comfortable and gained most of it back:( So do you guys find this helpful ? This is my first time actually tracking what I eat

Replies

• slimgirl19
    Options
    welcome this is a great place for motivation :smile: you can add me !!!!!!
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!

This site really is great. I find when I don't track I have the bad habit of just pretending I didn't eat it :wink:
    So for me it is the best way to stay on track. And all the motivation and support you will find here really helps as well.

Good luck and feel free to add me if you like.
  • rosepicasso
    Options
    How do u add people?
  • waterman12
    waterman12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think that the Site and the App (iphone 4s) are fantastic. When you begin to track and watch what you are consuming you find yourself making very healthy decisions! GOOD LUCK!
  • Congratulations on your decision to use MFP. We all try to support and motivate each other and the tools are terrific. As you pointed out having that tracker in your hand is a real help, I know I make much wiser eating choices when I see (in writing) what I have eaten.
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! You're going to love this site. Feel free to add me!

I had that problem too. I would start losing weight and then get to a comfy spot and just gain it all back....and then do it again...and again....and well, you get the idea! Good luck to you!