No Bake Low Fat Chocolate Coconut Cookies

Options

Replies

• spacegirlz
    spacegirlz Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    are these suppose to be crunchy, chewy? i tried making these but some reason mine didn't look like the pic. mine didn't really harden up. they were good but didn't look like the pic..what am I doing wrong?
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    are these suppose to be crunchy, chewy? i tried making these but some reason mine didn't look like the pic. mine didn't really harden up. they were good but didn't look like the pic..what am I doing wrong?

Spacegirlz - Most likely you needed to boil them a little more. That will firm them up.
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    I have failed at these. I boiled them like 2 min....but they did not firm up. Nor do they look ANYTHING like the picture. Oh well, I realize some recipes just don't work for me.

Side note....the gooieness that was suppose to be a cookie....quite yummy!
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Mine didn't turn out either. I boiled for "a couple minutes" & got a gooey mess. Directions need to be better if you're going to post... I don't have money to waste on ingredients. Bummer.
  • nicoleh82
    Options
    bump cant wait to try it
  • Ameaks
    Ameaks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    De lsh! Bump!
  • jasonnjamer
    jasonnjamer Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    bump
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    BUMP, I might have to try this.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I want to try these!
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Yep, mine never hardened up either. I boiled the liquid stuff for multiple minutes too. And mine only made 25 small-to-medium cookies. So we must be missing a step that changes the texture and volume. I used old fashioned rolled oats, not quick or instant oats. Maybe it only works with instant. What kind of oats did everyone else use? If there weren't so many of them and they weren't quite so sticky I'd put them in the fridge for a bit and see if that helped harden them up. Might try that with a few of them. I'll let everyone else know.
  • hatravers
    hatravers Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • EReeves2
    EReeves2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    YUM! Just printed this! :love:
  • tymee
    tymee Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yum, bump!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    These look very similar to my Grandma's recipe but a little less sugar and calories!! Thanks!
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Crystel22
    Crystel22 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Bump
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH!!!!! I LOVE No Bake cookies....... these look delicious! Going to the store tomorrow to get the ingredients. YUM YUM!! THANK YOU!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • malware15
    malware15 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Bump