2»

Replies

• CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • HouseTargaryen
    Options
    Oh, wow! Great job!! You look fantastic!
  • Ashley5704
    Ashley5704 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look amazing!
  • bsavage13
    bsavage13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • kissoffools
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome - congrats!! I have a similar journey to yours (started at 200lbs, am now at 170 and looking to get down to 140ish.) Best of luck to you!
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congratulations!!!
  • MEGAmm
    MEGAmm Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job! Are you doing it through a combination of diet and exercise or diet only?

Mostly I've made a lot of dietary changes. Working out has always been a bit of a roadblock for me. In the past I overdid it and then burnt out or injured myself. My approach this time has been to focus on losing weight by eating less and moving more, without putting too much emphasis on working out all the time. Once I reach my goal weight I want to slowly begin to build muscle mass. I'm not in a hurry this time, so I'm not overdoing the exercise. I want to be an active person! I just need to do so very slowly to take care of myself.

For now I'm working on eating healthier foods that make me feel good (lots of veggies and a lot of lean protein) as well as cooking at home as often as possible. I want to learn to cook more recipes too, so finding healthy and delicious ones has been fun! I've been really into kale lately. I make homemade kale chips, kale and white bean soup, and salt and vinegar sauteed kale. Yum. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!