Hungry girl website :)

Options
I <3 this website it has shopping lists of low cal foods, recipes alternative for the fatty foods we love and much more!! They are all so tasty!! Anyone else use it? Or have more website suggestions?

Replies

• MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste.com has A LOT of great recipes I make. Like low cal ranch dressing (52 cals for 1/4 cup) and low fat chocolate chip cookies.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I bought the Hungry Girl 300 recipes under 300 calories cookbook - lots of great ideas in there!
  • alzina
    alzina Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I actually have one of her recipe books. its 300 recipes under 300 calories. I love her website also. All of the meals are easy to make and so yummy
  • jmxxiiii
    jmxxiiii Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    hungry girl margaritas are nothing short of amazing and WAY better than Skinny Girl Margatias!
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You must try their guacamole recipe. My 11 yr old girl, who is anti-healthy food but loves guacamole, actually prefers this version to normal guac!
  • hbarney
    hbarney Posts: 434
    Options
    bump
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    that and skinnytaste and chocolate covered katie!
  • andreacord
    Options
    skinnytaste.com has A LOT of great recipes I make. Like low cal ranch dressing (52 cals for 1/4 cup) and low fat chocolate chip cookies.

I use both Hungry Girl and Skinnytaste .. depends on what I'm looking for and the calorie count, I don't always like that HG uses low calorie substitutes with almost everything.
  • nickymaire
    nickymaire Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    www.bbcgoodfood.com go to healthy recipes :) they have low calorie and low fat... options :)
  • crodrigu73
    crodrigu73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options

HECK YES... Skinnytaste.com is bomb.com!!
    Vegweb has good stuff, All Recipes has a healthy section, and Whole Foods has great recipes too!
  • gipperakh
    gipperakh Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Indeed! Love it!
  • saabs80
    saabs80 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • GouchisGirl
    GouchisGirl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Love it, but my number one fav is www.eatingwell.com :)
  • jillianlcurtiss
    jillianlcurtiss Posts: 21 Member
    Options

I LOVE skinnytaste.com!!! im headed to search for the low cal ranch dressing now. thanks :)
  • jillianlcurtiss
    jillianlcurtiss Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    that and skinnytaste and chocolate covered katie!

Chocolate covered katie is amazing!!
  • babynew
    babynew Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • witrixie2011
    Options
    Looks like a great site! Definitely going to have to check all of them out.
  • kit548emt
    Options
    I'll have to check those out!!

Another one I like:
    http://www.acefitness.org/healthyrecipes/default.aspx
  • Murphy15
    Murphy15 Posts: 142
    Options

Best food website ever