Haven't been this size in over 7 years!

Options
ischmelle
ischmelle Posts: 206 Member
So, I always feel so guilty when I post my success, but to tell the truth everyone around me is sick of hearing about it so I have to tell someone! :laugh: I have bought my first pair of size 10 pants in over 7 years. I haven't been a size 10 since 2002! I never thought I would be in this position again...with the goal SO close that I can literally see it. I started on this site in October a size 16 and even those were getting tight on me. I am now in my 10s and they are comfortable. I can't wait until they start to be baggy too! My final goal is a size 8 and I am so close. When I started it seemed like an eternity away. I have occasionally fallen off the wagon, but it always comes back to keeping track of calories and being active. As long as I am doing that the weight just comes off so far. So, thanks for your support and thanks for listening to me! My coworkers appreciate not having to hear about it. :tongue:

Replies

• ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    So, I always feel so guilty when I post my success, but to tell the truth everyone around me is sick of hearing about it so I have to tell someone! :laugh: I have bought my first pair of size 10 pants in over 7 years. I haven't been a size 10 since 2002! I never thought I would be in this position again...with the goal SO close that I can literally see it. I started on this site in October a size 16 and even those were getting tight on me. I am now in my 10s and they are comfortable. I can't wait until they start to be baggy too! My final goal is a size 8 and I am so close. When I started it seemed like an eternity away. I have occasionally fallen off the wagon, but it always comes back to keeping track of calories and being active. As long as I am doing that the weight just comes off so far. So, thanks for your support and thanks for listening to me! My coworkers appreciate not having to hear about it. :tongue:
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I know what you mean, it feels so good to get back in a smaller size. I'm working that too!

Congrats to you and you should never worry about being proud of your success. You earned it! We :heart: hearing about it here at MFP so brag on dear! :drinker:
  • benw
    benw Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    It is a good feeling

Keep working on it you will get there.
  • healthiesthappiestme
    healthiesthappiestme Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    congrats! Keep it up.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!
  • MissGorgeous
    MissGorgeous Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    sweetie your there already!
    if you can wear 10s you can wear 8s!!!!!
  • KatGeorge
    KatGeorge Posts: 2
    Options
    Speaking as someone who has just started...it is inspiring when someone posts their successes! So thank you.

Never feel guilty about it!

Thanks...
  • kel9680
    kel9680 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! great job! and you shouldn't feel guilty about posting your success, thats why we are all here, to learn and support each other, seeing success stories inspires others, and shows them that it is possible, so post you success stories!!
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    Exciting! :flowerforyou:

Keep it up. :bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Keep up the most awesome work. :drinker:
  • wrinkles
    wrinkles Posts: 40
    Options
    That's terrific.....Keep up the good work! :happy:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!!!!! Always post your success, it inspires others--like me! :flowerforyou:
  • roserex
    roserex Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I totally understant. It is good to hear that the tracking really helps. I am the biggest I have ever been in my life and I feel I can't talk to anyone. I am just trying to eat better (lifetime changes) and exercise.
    It was nice to hear your success story.
  • kolney
    kolney Posts: 93
    Options
    Great job!
  • foxyketty1206
    foxyketty1206 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB. Be proud of your success!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!