Going out to dinner tonight and need suggestions. Here's the

Options
menu:

http://www.urbanspoon.com/u/menu/968573?p=0

My lil' one, my guy and myself are going out to dinner tonight with my guy's parents to their favorite mexican restaurant. I don't want to blow my day so would you guys take a look at the menu and give me some suggestions? It's a local place so there's no website with a menu or nutritional values. The link to the menu is only photos of the actual menu so it may be hard to read. Thank you!!!

Replies

• Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Fajita or the fajita salad sound pretty good.
  • jmgcummins
    jmgcummins Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'd usually go with fajitas. I skip the sour cream, and the cheese, and only use two wraps. Then if I am still hungry I eat some of the chicken and peppers on their own. That's what works for me.
  • kamk16
    kamk16 Posts: 205
    Options
    Like the others said I also go with fajitas but I only eat the chicken and peppers and onions don't even use wraps personally and no sour cream I still do cheese though :wink:
  • sambo155
    Options
    I was leaning toward the veggie fajitas; think I should go with the chicken for protein?

The chips and salsa will be hard to resist! Not to mention a margarita!
  • pixiechick8321
    pixiechick8321 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Have a little bit of a splurge.

Don't eat rice or tortillas but do let yourself have some chips and salsa (but LOAD up on salsa per each chip, consider it a "move to mouth" option)

Ask for the drink but split it with your partner.

I think grilled veggies are good and chicken is also good, just ask for sauce on the side and then you can dip as needed. Salsa is better than cheese or sour cream so load up on that.