I'm too young to feel this old

Options
Hello MFP! I found out about this site through Reddit and have been using the iPhone app religiously for a whopping 10 days or so. I topped out this summer at just under 170lbs. I am down to 157 lbs through small changes and cutting out garbage.

I am getting married on March 17th and will be starting P90 on Sunday. My goal? To feel 25 and not 95. To look amazing and and start out this new chapter in my life as healthy as I am happy.

Replies

• CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Leilanimae
    Options
    Wow! You're doing great! Keep it up and congrats on the engagement.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    welcome! :) you'll loveeeee this site!
  • stephevers1227
    stephevers1227 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations on the wedding AND on making positive changes for yourself. I know what you mean...I found out about a year and a half ago that I have rheumatoid arthritis and that's what it feels like...being old! So I got on meds and am now taking off a bit of weight. My students actually comment on how annoying I am now with all this energy...I guess they like the grumpy sarcasm better ;) Feel free to add me if you'd like friends.
  • bornforthis1
    bornforthis1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good job, and welcome! This place is great
  • jlc2546
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!
  • fayglet
    fayglet Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I ended up because of Reddit too :)
    Feel free to add me!
  • lucyg1
    lucyg1 Posts: 29
    Options
    Just finished my first full 10 days too, it's great to help along the changes. Add me if you wish, best of luck. Well done for picking St Patricks day for you wedding, I'll send over some Irish luck :-)