carbs

Options
I have a problem with eating too much carbs, do you know any foods that are really low in carbs or dont have them at all ??

Replies

• nyctraveler
    nyctraveler Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    meat :)
  • janeinspain
    janeinspain Posts: 173 Member
    Options
  • ShrinkingHollyx
    ShrinkingHollyx Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Meat and most non-starchy vegetables, like celery and carrots, are pretty low on carbs as well.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Hi, I hope you don't mind but I checked out your food diary and it looks like so far you've been under on your carbs every day except for one? I'm just not sure why you think you are eating too many carbs if you are always under on your limit? You might find that you feel full longer if you eat more protein, and that might lead to you eating less carbs if you are full on other things, if it concerns you. Also veggies help fill up your plate and your tummy in general. :-)
  • AlicjaWaw
    Options
    im stuck with my diet so i was trying to eat less carbs as i hoped it may help :/
  • dennydifferent
    dennydifferent Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    All meat and fish (less so processed meat).
    Green leafy veg like lettuce, cabbage etc
    Brassicas- broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts
    Dairy, but not milk so much
    Nuts and seeds.

Simple rule and easier than working out carb counts - No White. No flour, sugar, potatoes, rice.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    im stuck with my diet so i was trying to eat less carbs as i hoped it may help :/

You could try mixing up your exercise routine too - I keep reading that if we do the same thing for too long, our bodies get used to it. So sometimes it's good to switch up and try a different type of exercise or different intensity, just to keep your body guessing at what's coming next.