Day 1...

Options
:love: Day 1 and 131 more to go! :sad: But, I ordered Turbo Jam, stuck to my calorie intake and walked for 30 mins! So I think thats great for me!

Yeah me! :love:

~Katy

Replies

• Meatmanswife
    Options
    :love: Day 1 and 131 more to go! :sad: But, I ordered Turbo Jam, stuck to my calorie intake and walked for 30 mins! So I think thats great for me!

Yeah me! :love:

~Katy
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    I say YAY to you too:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Take them all as one new day. You've got it made!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!!!
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    Good for you :)

The most important thing in what you did ?? You ordered Turbo Jam ! You WILL NEVER look back ! Trust me :)

I'm 130 lbs less and taking on P90x in 2 weeks ;)

You will never need another program, pill, or FAD ! Once you do ONE beach body work out you will be hooked and progress will blow your mind :)

Congrats :)
  • Meatmanswife
    Options

The most important thing in what you did ?? You ordered Turbo Jam ! You WILL NEVER look back ! Trust me :)

You will never need another program, pill, or FAD ! Once you do ONE beach body work out you will be hooked and progress will blow your mind :)

I hope you are right!

Thanks to you all

~Katy
  • TANKENEY32
    TANKENEY32 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS ON STARTING YOUR JOURNEY!! IT FEELS GOOD DOESNT IT?!! GOOD LUCK!!
  • bellydancer72
    Options
    What's Turbo Jam?
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options

Haha, I'm doing it backwards .. am doing P90X right now and am gonna do some turbo jam for maintenance ... or maybe ChaLEAN ... haven't decided yet.
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Thatws wus up I need to do that, i have 62 more pounds to go, Yaay do your Thang honey:smile:
  • bellydancer72
    Options
    Never mind, I looked it up. It looks totally kick a**!
    What's Turbo Jam?
  • rocknrolla2009
    rocknrolla2009 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    :happy:

WTG! It's my first day too, this site seems to be a lot better than the few I have actually paid to use!
    Good luck on your journey! :)
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    It all starts with Day 1...............................See ya around :drinker:
  • roserex
    roserex Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    It's my first day to. I started it off with good exercise - food (needs improvement)
  • roserex
    roserex Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    its my first day too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!