Is this Really The Same Person...w/Pics

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
I would have to say NO....I am have always been confident in my skin but being healthier is so much better...I constantly remind myself thru pics of the journey that I am on for this Lifestyle! I get a high off sharing my stories, encouraging and just being there for people generally..I know that in the near future my calling will lead me to a place where I can do it all the time... So happy to know the Stephanie I am now...One that loves a healthier lifestyle with eating and exercise... :happy: :bigsmile: 43 pds down!! Going for goal.....

IMG_3330-1.jpg

Replies

• rv40
    rv40 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Believe it hun...it's you and you look AMAZINGGG!!!! And pat yourself on the back because you reprogrammed your brain all by yourself (no doctors involved)!! Truly an inspiration!!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    Options
    OMG OMG OMG STOP THE PRESS cause ur transformation is so amazing. Ur body is on point, tone, lean and looking so fabulous. WOW my jaws has drop wide open cause u look so beautiful . Warrior Princess mode is really paying off. Keep up the awesome progress cause ur one incredible lady with an incredible attitude. I :heart: u and proud of u my friend.
  • arsan
    arsan Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    wow congrats on your success. hard work does pay off. keep it up
  • Sebnem123
    Sebnem123 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    great job...
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • FAVORED1
    FAVORED1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    :wink: Rock it hunnie!!!
  • Klynn63
    Options
    WAY to GO!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    You look fab....its such a pleasure being your MFP friend. I learn so much from you...you inspire me daily to reach the next level....I never talked to you on the phone, but when you do the water check, I always feel in trouble and go running for the fountain. Your story is amazing! You deserve these results -- YOUR workouts aren't NO PUNK! You put in the work! I'm happy for you my friend. You look absolutely amazing! Go get'em!
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! x
  • NiceTee75
    NiceTee75 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!!!! Thankful to know you on this site!!!!!!
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    STEPH!!!!

YOU LOOK AMAZING!

Congratulations!
  • youuluvashh
    youuluvashh Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! You look gorgeous!! :)
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Baby you gon' be my motivation! Hehe.... I know I tell you every day, but you're a rockstar and I just love you!!!
  • healthyrmn
    Options
    omg you look awesome, what a transformation, keep it up
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Believe it girl! You got it going on **2 snaps in a circle**. Lol- now how old is that?

You look great. Keep up the great work.
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Thanks for being the amazing pal you are! Your pictures are living proof that it works.
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Look at you DIVA!!!! You have done a great job!!
  • Sweet_Southern_Tea
    Options
    Looking beautiful chica! I'm proud of you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!