NSV!

Options
One of the reasons I started my diet last February was that I had joined a competition called "Scale Back Alabama" and I was supposed to lose 10 pounds in ten weeks to be entered for a prize. I thought it was impossible--I really just entered because someone asked me to be in a group with them. I needed to lose 56 pounds to be at the weight I wanted to be.

The group just sent out an e-mail to sign up for Scale Back Alabama again this year--I and I can't join. Because I don't have ten pounds left to lose! I lost the 56 pounds I needed to lose, plus another five just for fun. It's so weird to know that in one year I went from needing to lose so much weight to not being able to join a weight loss group because I'm DONE! Great NSV for the day--it really took me back and reminded me where I started.

Just wanted to share!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!