Question, everydody: How do you like to weigh yourself?

Options
I'll start.

I prefer to weigh before breakfast, after... um... going potty, and in my underwears. And usually on Sunday.

Who else weighs in their chones? :laugh:

I have a friend who shaves his head before he weighs.

How do you like to weigh yourself??

(Also I never track weight gain, I just pretend I didn't see that until I have an overall loss. :wink: )

Replies

• timingsands
    Options
    On Sunday late mornings, after toilet and before I take one sip of water or a bite of food. I do a nekkid weigh and then take a shower.
  • youuluvashh
    youuluvashh Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Friday Mornings... After I "potty" and before I eat/drink ANYTHING... oh and naked!!!
  • tamaranash
    tamaranash Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    lol.. same here.. naked, after potty... not on sunday though.. and I too do not "see" the gain, I don't document again till I have another loss! It seems to be working I am down 19!!!! But how funny its like a ritual.. love this feed..
  • myskinnyyear
    myskinnyyear Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Just like everybody else. Naked, after potty, before breakfast. Try and only weigh once a week, but sometimes I just have to look! lol
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every day, first thing in the morning, in all my natural beauty. :)

I'm sure people would frown on daily weigh ins, but it keeps me honest if I over indulge or have too much sodium the day before.
  • timingsands
    Options
    To be honest I weigh myself every time I use my bathroom. But these are not official weigh-ins because it doesn't follow the ritual! My weight fluctuates about five pounds throughout the day I noticed.
  • nishababy77
    nishababy77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning. I make sure I haven't eaten anything heavy the night before or drunk too much so im not too weighty on the scales...ditto about using the services and the showering and no eating before hand. Make sure i take my head scarf off as well, lol!
    I weigh myself on a friday morning...before saturday and sunday as usually when my i eat more so by friday i usually have lost the weight i put on over the weekend and then some.
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    For my actual weigh-in? Saturday morning, in the way described above. :D

For my pre-weigh-in weigh-in, to prepare myself for the actual weigh in the next day? Friday night, after dinner, with a strong drink nearby (benefit is 2-fold: if it's a bad number, and it's always a bad number, I have the drink nearby for moral support. Then, the next morning, it's almost guaranteed to be a little less, PLUS I already know what it will be approximately, so it's not quite as bad!) :P
  • myshell26
    Options
    I like to weigh myself twice on Friday and once on Monday. Friday (1st thing in the am after going pizzle and at night after my workout and shower to see how food effects my weight in the day)... because I like to remind myself how well I'm doing before the weekend. Monday (1st thing in the am after relieving my bladder)... because I like to remind myself that Friday (before the beer) I was 2 lbs lighter and I need to try harder on weekends. LOL!
  • thebellbiys
    Options
    I weigh at work. In my scrubs (that do not weigh much) before eating or drinking and of course after going to the br.
  • ilovemyhorse
    Options
    tuesdays mornings. after i use the bathroom. in my undiess & then hop right on, and pray i lost some poundage.
  • eaterofcake
    Options
    I hate weighing in!
    Everytime I am sure the scales are broken.
    It doesn't help my scales are crap.

But like everyone, after the toilet and def. in the nude. I might even do a jiggle before I step up.
  • yukimiyazawa
    yukimiyazawa Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    every single day. first thing in the morning, before eating or drinking ANYTHING. totally naked, usually before getting in the shower. i also make sure it's been at least 7-8 hours since i last ate anything. i know it's not good to weigh every single day, but i'm a bit obsessed. i feel very anxious if i haven't weighed in.

oh, i also get on about 3 or 4 times, to make sure the number is accurate.
  • jsteffen80
    Options
    Monday morning, I eat my single portion of cereal, drink about 3/4 of a pot of coffee, do my business, then weigh in the buff.

As long as it's consistent, right?
  • Freedomrocks1969
    Options
    butt naked saturday morning after i've gone to the bathroom as much as humanly possible and before i take a drink of any fluid or have any food. oh and after i clip my nails...yeah, that.
  • Eponine7
    Eponine7 Posts: 161
    Options
    Am I the only nighttime weigh-in here? I weigh in after my nightly workout (I always plan a hard one where I sweat a lot :), naked. Working so far!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning, post-potty, sans clothing.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I'm self-conscious, so I cover myself with a loin cloth :(
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Nekked every morning after going potty but before eating. I do a major weigh-in every friday, that is when it really counts
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Every morning after my exercise, before my shower in the nude - but I only log it on Saturdays.