Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What songs do you like to workout to?

I'm digging "My body" by Young the Giant lately.

Replies

• SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Dr Dre got me through my last jog! :smokin:
  • manvsfood
    manvsfood Posts: 175 Member
    Beastie Boys, the whole "Licensed To ill" album gets me through every workout!
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    I can't workout effectively to anything other than Rob Zombie, Metallica, AC/DC & a little bit of Disturbed.
  • BobbyClerici
    BobbyClerici Posts: 813 Member
    Though I don't listen to it any other time, I enjoy the beat of techno during cardio and hard rock when I life.
  • glassgallm
    glassgallm Posts: 276 Member
    Lady Gaga!
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Flo Rida - Good Feeling is my new favorite!
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244

haha me too. (: Its not a song I'd listen to normally but its really good for working out. (:
  • "touch the sky" by kanye west and "midnight show" by the killers-- so upbeat, and motivational
  • Geer76
    Geer76 Posts: 31 Member
    Mine is very random- little Foo Fighters, Black Eyed Peas, Beastie Boys, Ludacris, Kanye West, and some classics from the old Jock Jams.
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    While I don't listen to this type of music regularly, I like the dancey pop/R&B pop (if you would call it that) that is usually on Top 40 stations - Kesha, Rihanna, Jay Sean, Jason Derulo, etc. Those are fun to work out to, and I love that kind of music in my Zumba classes.
  • timtamslam
    timtamslam Posts: 86 Member
    Recently it's been "Anjunabeats Volume 9" by Above and Beyond. Always nice to listen to a good Trance/Progressive House album, especially when working out. :glasses:
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Mine is very random- little Foo Fighters, Black Eyed Peas, Beastie Boys, Ludacris, Kanye West, and some classics from the old Jock Jams.

Love me some Foo Fighters
  • jodee91
    jodee91 Posts: 5 Member
    " Super bass" by nicki minaj
  • jodee91
    jodee91 Posts: 5 Member
    Kanye west yes!! 1 of my Faves is "stronger"
  • I know young the giant. I used to hang out at the local joints they would play a while back! Then they hit it big. a bunch of them are persian and indian I think.. Cool kids!
  • bdhoward87
    bdhoward87 Posts: 86 Member
    My Ipod has a random mix of things but mostly a mixture of metal, alternative, and rap. An an exemplary list would be:
    Bullet for My Valentine- Tears Don't Fall
    Five Finger Death Punch- Death Before Dishonor
    Young Jeezy- And then What
    From First to Last- Note to Self

I have lots of other songs on my ipod though...it's very eclectic.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member

Ya me either! I'm normally a rock and country type of girl. But it's catchy!