I CAN SEE MY SHOULDERS!

Options
Ok, I was on the treadmill today doing my walk and I realized for the first time that I can see my shoulders. I don't know if anyone else has realized this, but they used to be all fat! It is now to where I can see the muscle is bone as it is supposed to look! I got so excited! I also realized this last weekend that I have lost a total of 50lbs since I started loosing weight 3 years ago!

It has taken me a while to get her, but I didn't put it on over night, so it is not going to come off overnight. But this is ok. Sometimes it takes something as small as this to see that what you are doing is truly working.

Replies

• LoonyBird720
    LoonyBird720 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!! :) I know that must be a great feeling to know all your hard work is paying off. Congrats to you!!
  • finabella
    Options
    Congrats, I was like that when my collar bones appeared. I was so happy I could of kissed them :)
  • lisabell118
    lisabell118 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful feeling! That is great:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!