DO THOSE REALLY WORK

Options
Does the 30 day shred really work, is it a dvd? I would like to try it, And if it works, how did it take b4 results?? thanks:ohwell: :love:

Replies

• luvinggal
    luvinggal Posts: 58
    Options
    Does the 30 day shred really work, is it a dvd? I would like to try it, And if it works, how did it take b4 results?? thanks:ohwell: :love:
  • MDF08
    MDF08 Posts: 57
    Options
    It seriously kicks your butt :drinker:

The biggest thing with it is doing it every day (at least 6 times a week) and following a great diet. Which is where I go wrong....:wink:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    all i know this site works nothing else to take ( before and after pics on profile) from this great product called eat right , Exercise and this great site !! :drinker:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    It's a dvd and it has 3 complete workouts on it and they increase in intensity. It basically combines your strength and cardio workouts into 1 so you burn calories more efficiently (each workout is only 20 minutes long) It works a lot on toning your arms, legs, and abs while getting your heart rate up. I love it! Jillian Michaels terrifies me but she's really fun and motivating on the videos!
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    supposedly 30 is what it takes to see results but I know i FELT strongerand had more endurance after 3 or 4 days!
  • luvinggal
    luvinggal Posts: 58
    Options
    thanks to the one's that weren't being rude, the ladies.:flowerforyou: The one that said "eat right", that wasn't nice I am eating right. And if u didn't have the answer to my question, then why bother?:grumble: :laugh:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    If you want to try before you buy, it's on You Tube. I found this really helpful to decide whether or not I wanted to get it. Oh, and my decision was YES! I'm actually going to have her kick my booty as soon as my kiddo takes a nap! I decided to start out alternating The Shred with my walking days because I'm a really big wuss. Make sure you start out with level one, though! If you purchase the DVD it's all three workouts on one DVD and I've seen it as cheap as $9 (Wal Mart with free site-to-store shipping).
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    all i know this site works nothing else to take ( before and after pics on profile) from this great product called eat right , Exercise and this great site !! :drinker:

She's asking about a workout program, not some miracle pill or something. Seems like a valid question to me, some workout programs work for some people, some don't.

To the OP, I've never tried it, sorry, but good luck with it if you try it!
  • hushmonkey1234
    Options
    I have the dvd, I am still trying to make it through work out one! I would say that it works! I am getting stronger and still loosing weight and inches. I do agree that eatting right has alot to do with it as well. But I do like the workout and suggest it to anyone willing to get your butt kicked...lol
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

It is pretty tough but all I was doing before the DVD was walking/yoga....
    I did it almost daily for a mnth and my legs ands arms were def. stronger/more toned but it wasn't enough for my tummy/core
    I saw results but was hoping for better results

Kim
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    It is awesome! I am always sore! We have the video's at the gym and honestly I love them all ( his and hers). Good luck! I know I am always looking for a good workout video and the thing about the biggest loser ones is that they are real. By that I mean she does workouts that she would use on the biggest loser and she will tell you "If 400 pound people can do this so can you" She is very motivating too. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • losinglynn
    losinglynn Posts: 22
    Options
    Shred is an awesome alternative when you need to mix things up a bit! Seriously kicks your butt and gets you sweating. On average I get about an hour of cardio 6 days a week and I was sore the next day, this was after a 20 min session! :wink: