Butt pads

Options
Hey all has anyone tried those silicone butt pad undie thingies that make it look like you have a booty? Do they at all look natural? I bought some off eBay and still waiting for them to come in the post but just wondering if any of you have tried them and if anyone has noticed that you are wearing them?? PS I have no *kitten* and really need a boost lol

Replies

• bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I dunno, but I think I need some. Always had a genetic case of the GA (Gone *kitten*) and that's the first place I lose. Looks like a family of Gypsies moved out of my old blue jeans.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    My friend bought me a booty bump thing. I needed it before the weight loss, but now I can't wear jeans without. Looks pretty natural to me, but my boyfriend knows when I'm wearing it because my butt has never ever stuck out like that before :P I like it.
  • Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    Wish i could give you my booty lol
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    My friend Skippy no butt needs them..I saw them at Walmart one day actually...
  • jgoff3003
    jgoff3003 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Im happy to give u some of my butt and then we can both have sexy bootys!
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I don't know about those butt pads, especially the ones made out of foam. Could you imagine if you decided to sit down on, say, a bench outside and didn't notice it was wet, then you go to stand up? Your foam rubber a$s would make a squashy sound as you got up, and you'd be hauling water on your bumcheeks until you could find somewhere discreet enough to wring your butt out.

If you weren't born with a backside, just like I wasn't equipped with t*ts, then really, don't fake it, because one day all that foam and padding and whatever else is going to lead to some stupid embarrassment (pun totally intended).
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    this isnt what I thought it was about and for that Im relieved. :bigsmile:
    No advice on the butt pads. Id assume they work just fine. I can give you some of mine if youd like.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Im happy to give u some of my butt and then we can both have sexy bootys!

Pick me! Pick me!

Oh man...I could use some cabooty!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I never used to have a booty!
    Now a bazillion lunges/squats later....
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    you sound like a fun person, enjoy your self with those butt pads and I hope they look amazing on you. I think you are very beautiful by the way even without the butt pads :flowerforyou:
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not, we had this 72 year old woman (we called her Mama) working at our place that wore the fake booty and bra. She was an 89 lb. frail looking sweet woman and said she felt self concious about how small she was. She said and I quote, "Hey even us old broads want to look like we have junk in our trunks, even if we have small trunks"... lol she was a hoot, I miss her.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I have a Hank Hill non-*kitten*, but I can't imagine supplementing my butt cheeks with anything but muscle.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I want to try them cuz I don't have much of an *kitten*. Let me know how they work out for you when you get 'em.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I have a Hank Hill non-*kitten*, but I can't imagine supplementing my butt cheeks with anything but muscle.

Based on this answer, it is clear that you have earned the right to retain your man card.

Men + butt pads = revoked man card.

Well done, grasshopper!
  • beeny83
    Options
    God I wish it was as easy as taking someone's butt and sticking it on mine! God blessed me with giant titties but skimped on the butt so I figure if I can fake it then why not? I will let you know how I go and if I look like an idiot or not, I might even try figure out how to post pics so I can do a before and after thing for yah's. :D
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    God I wish it was as easy as taking someone's butt and sticking it on mine! God blessed me with giant titties but skimped on the butt so I figure if I can fake it then why not? I will let you know how I go and if I look like an idiot or not, I might even try figure out how to post pics so I can do a before and after thing for yah's. :D

Bump so I can see those pics!!! :bigsmile:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try my luck with squats and see if that gives my butt some shape. Silicon butt padding just sounds like something that they made just for someone like me to totally humiliate myself with. I can imagine snagging it and 'pop!' :embarassed:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

Based on this answer, it is clear that you have earned the right to retain your man card.

Men + butt pads = revoked man card.

Well done, grasshopper!

This is hilarious. You are my favorite. That is all.