Biggest Loser

Options
Watching the biggest loser makes me contemplate quitting my job and working out for 4 hours a day to meet my goals. Does anyone else feel super motivated after watching?!

Replies

• Espichick11
    Options
    Yes its super motivating for me, if only we didnt have to work....sigh....
  • blackhawkgirl91
    blackhawkgirl91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Me totally! Ive been watching it the past two weeks online to catch up soon enough to see the finale live! It's SO SO inspiring and incredibly motivational! I work out with the voices of the trainers (love them all! Hard to say that I really have a favorite) just looping I my mind and they work wonders on my performance :glasses:
  • OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I keep that show in my mind when I'm doing my Couch to 5 K training. When I'm at my 1 minute run I really wanna give up but I picture Gillian behind me saying "HANDS OFF MY TREADMILL" or "ONLY 15 SECONDS LEFT". I feel like such a wuss compared to them. And as inspired as I feel, I would never spend 4 hours in a gym. It's not a reality for my current lifestyle. Maybe when I'm an empty nester.
  • yayaoo7
    Options
    i feel uber motivate!! mfp rules!!
  • pghsteelerfan
    pghsteelerfan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    If u missed the MFP Biggest Loser season two...u must go back and read the blogs...they r in their last week and its been a tight race...the contestants have been good motivators and now they have a fan vote for their fan fave!!! Go check it out and see if it doesnt inspire you too..... its on TBL season two episode 12....
  • carriedavis77
    carriedavis77 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    oOoOoOoOo I'm also a HUGE fan of the show... I watch old episodes on Hulu when I need a boost of motivation :) Watching the marathon the other night was awesome... always makes me look for a local 5k in my area to do :) I'm excited to hear more about this MFP Biggest Loser... I'll have to go try and find the blog :) Thanks for the heads up!
  • deteriminedAMY
    deteriminedAMY Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Cool show! Great ideas but unrealistic to live that kind of lifestyle when you are a working single parent. Would love to have the time to spend working on myself like they do in the show but of course THAT'S ALL THEY DO EVERYDAY! It is motivating to see the transformations of people with common weight issues but also discouraging at times when you are not loosing at a rate you would like or plateau.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I just watched the last episode. I was totally amazed watching the run the marathon! Not sure I could do it, but totally motivated me to do a race.
  • LittleElephant
    LittleElephant Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm a massive fan and find it my major inspiration. I do the workout DVDs from the show too!
  • moonhowler15
    moonhowler15 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This show has been around for years now....but I never got into it until recently (mostly due to my wife) and now I love it...it is a big motivation to watch these everyday people work hard, press through and accomplish their goals. I can't wait for next season!
  • moonhowler15
    Options
    I just watched the last episode. I was totally amazed watching the run the marathon! Not sure I could do it, but totally motivated me to do a race.

I know right? I wanna do a marathon......Ramon is one of my favorite inspirational stories!
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Love the show. I think about it when Im on the treadmill... Hand off my treadmill...
    I'm really going to miss it. When does the next one start.
  • moonhowler15
    Options
    Love the show. I think about it when Im on the treadmill... Hand off my treadmill...
    I'm really going to miss it. When does the next one start.

January 3rd! Set your TiVo's!!
  • gorgeouss9
    Options
    the show does nothing for me.. except make me cry!
  • AngieMoore1975
    AngieMoore1975 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I AM SERIOUSLY THE BIGGEST FAN EVER!! I have seen every single episode from every season starting from the first season on ward. I love The Biggest Loser! It is soooo inspirational and motivates me for sure! These people change their lives forever. I cam't wait for the new season to start in January!
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I love this show. I know it's not at all realistic the rate of loss the contestants achieve - I mean who has 6-8 hours a day to work out?! But I love seeing their transformations! So stoked for Jan 3rd :D

*** SPOILER ***

Sad Ramon didn't win, he was my fave since day 1.