What do you plan to do when you reach your goal?

Options
I'm just wondering, for those who have an end goal in mind, do you have any plans for celebration?

For those who don't have an end-goal, when you hit specific milestones do you celebrate and do you have plans for future milestones?

Replies

• OnMyWeigh464
    OnMyWeigh464 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    What do I plan on doing when I hit my goal weight? I'm gonna sashay my way into a NON-plus size store and take in the smells, the feels, the looks of all those NON-plus sized clothes and buy some new clothes :-)
  • crystalcreek
    Options
    I have done little things for myself as I reach each goal that I set for myself. But, I am finding, that my goals change the further I get into my journey. Originally, I just wanted to lose some weight. Now, I need to decrease my bf%. But, there have been lots of changes since the start in July. My big reward, though, for losing my desired weight, was a trip with my family. And, we are taking a trip to Disney for Christmas!
  • cpaisley88
    Options
    I have done little things for myself as I reach each goal that I set for myself. But, I am finding, that my goals change the further I get into my journey. Originally, I just wanted to lose some weight. Now, I need to decrease my bf%. But, there have been lots of changes since the start in July. My big reward, though, for losing my desired weight, was a trip with my family. And, we are taking a trip to Disney for Christmas!

Land or World? I am actually planning a trip in the fall if I hit my goal of 165
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I am planning to get rid of all my old clothes and go shopping.
    And also I was thinking about getting belly button piercing, that was just a spontaneous thought that came to my mind the other day, so we will see :-)
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I wanna go Paddleboarding! :)
  • luvinlaurakate
    luvinlaurakate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting a tummy tuck and a breast lift. lol Definately going to need it! But on the fun side, I have never been able to go shopping at a regular store and find clothes easily, so I think a new wardrobe that didn't come from plus stores is a must! And I told my husband that I want to go to a military ball skinny so I can wear a sexy dress, for once. I think it will feel amazing to be the sexy wife for a change!
  • dat5053
    dat5053 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I plan on going shopping for a whole new wardrobe, and if all goes according to plan I will reach my GW by my graduation next year. So I will also be celebrating that at the same time!
  • blackhawkgirl91
    blackhawkgirl91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Travel to Europe! Or just revel in my new body and new life. Or both.... Yeah, both :glasses:

And Harry potter world! And Disney land! And the clothing stores/departments that are no longer off limits because I will be out of those limited plus size clothes FOREVER! :bigsmile:
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    You mean AFTER I'm done crying and running around the gym and shopping area shouting, 'ADRIAAAAAAAAN!' like Rocky?

Hmm good question. I picture that day in my head all the time, but can't tell you what it'll be like for sure.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I'm going to strut around like a boss:

2vIrH.gif
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    I'm going to strut around like a boss:

2vIrH.gif

I literally laughed out loud..

If I saw you strutting down the street like that, I'd envy you SO hard!
  • aWashCloth
    aWashCloth Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I see it like the South park guys saw World of Warcraft.. Once I beat the giant that wouldnt let me play the game... Im just going to play the game.. Keep doing what I've always been doing.

As well as get a tattoo, go to vegas and skydive!
  • crystalcreek
    Options
    World! My husband and I have been 3 times, but we've never taken our kids! Now, it's us +3!
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Buy new sexy clothes.....
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    a nice piece of jewelry to remember the occasion...
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    First, I'll remind my husband of his agreement to quit smoking when my goal is reached. Next, I'll continue working to make sure I don't gain the weight back.
  • Mandys_Getting_Fit
    Options
    New clothes and *maybe* a boob job! I haven't decided yet. I'm on the fence between loving my "natural" I-had-two-babies body and wanting to complete the package with a little work. :wink:
  • andrea_marie3
    andrea_marie3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    For each 10 pounds lost, a day trip to the hot springs. For final goal met, new running shoes. And maybe a new swimsuit :)
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I love your reference hahaha!
    I see it like the South park guys saw World of Warcraft.. Once I beat the giant that wouldnt let me play the game... Im just going to play the game.. Keep doing what I've always been doing.

As well as get a tattoo, go to vegas and skydive!
  • theMacOfGoals
    Options
    1. I know for sure I'm going on my biggest shopping spree EVER! >:D

2. Giving old clothes to the Salvation Army (:

3. Buying an awesome swimsuit

4. Buying a corset >.<

5. I'm gonna talk to the opposite gender without feeling like a total fatty the whole time!!!
    Who knows? I might even seduce someone >:)

6. I MIGHT get a belly button piercing

7. Taking pictures of my lovely visible collar bone!!!