wii fit

Options
Anyone using wii fit to lose weight? Did you stay with it or get bored after awhile?

Replies

• sporty44
    sporty44 Posts: 3
    Options
    Anyone using wii fit to lose weight? Did you stay with it or get bored after awhile?
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I got bored, but then I still used it to track my weight. Now it for some reason says I'm figiting when I'm not. Grrr.
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I found mine was a great start to exersizing I still use it now but I take breaks in using it like every exersize routine I found you need to change things up once ang a whiele good luck:drinker:
  • TroyJLehan
    TroyJLehan Posts: 15
    Options
    I have lost 70 lbs since i got my wii fit, i also use My Fitness Coach, and Gold's Gym Cardio Workout, which are also great.
  • joeysmuse
    joeysmuse Posts: 87
    Options
    I use Wii Fit and Love it. I haven't tried anyother games yet but I use it Monday - Saturday and I do about an hour every day. I sweat alot. I do the long run, hula hoop, free step for 20 minutes, and advanced step. It got easier after 3 weeks so I added 4lb weights to my feet and it upped the anty. I feel the burn again. I have tried the yoga and strength training and am not fit enough yet to do it. But the couple times I have tried it I was SORE the next day. I have lost 13 lbs in 3 weeks eating right and using my Wii Fit. :happy: There is alot you can do. I don't know that I would trust the Scale part of it. My Wii Fit said i only lost 2 lbs and my BR scales says I lost a little over 3 in the last 4 days. I Weigh myself every day on the BR scale then on the wii right after. Any who... if you have the time to do it and lack of distraction from little children GO FOR IT MAN!!
  • amahlman
    amahlman Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    has anyone tried jillian michaels work out game for the wii? I am trying to figure out which one to buy,
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    Love the Wii Fit... Don't really use it to workout anymore though, just to weigh etc.. But I love My Fitness coach, now that's a workout with Wii ;)

also I had Jillian Michaels workout ... don't waste your money, its horrible !

:flowerforyou:
  • cab2424
    cab2424 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I love the wii fit too. I don't think that the cardio is a good workout for me, but I love the yoga and strength training. When I was dieting hardcore I would use it on my "non workout" days for a light workout. I havn't use it in about two months though (I fell off the diet wagon) but now that I am back, I plan on using it.
  • abatres7
    abatres7 Posts: 146
    Options
    It gives yo a good start. You then get bored, but find yourself going back for days of light workout. I still use it to track weight loss.
  • megan145
    megan145 Posts: 67
    Options
    I love my wii fit....I used it this morning infact. =) I've lost 9lbs since I started using it thanks to all of my Wii Fit Challenge buddies :bigsmile:
  • sporty44
    sporty44 Posts: 3
    Options

202211.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter