My shocking NSV

Options
So, I've been really struggling lately with exercise (cold weather) and eating (holiday treats) and mentally (totally stressed about so many things). But, tonight I have to smile. I was folding the laundry--my son't pants, baby's jeans, toddlers sweats, husbands jeans, and what? wait! didn't I just fold my husbands jeans, my they look pretty stylish, wait a minute these are mine!!!!! Okay, sounds crazy, but these were my exact thoughts. I've been bigger than my husband for over 8 years now, since I got pregnant with my first kid. I've always hated holding up his jeans and then holding mine and going "BLEH! I'm so huge". I just bought a new pair of jeans because everything else was falling down, so new I didn't even recognize them at first. It's amazing that my pants don't look any bigger than his do!!! Maybe that's the pick me up that will get me going again this week.

Replies

• tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Funny! That's great and certainly motivating!
  • KendaVSG
    KendaVSG Posts: 147
    Options
    That is such a wonderful NSV!!!! Congratulations!
  • kissoffools
    Options
    That's fantastic! Smaller clothing sizes is so exciting. :)
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,946 Member
    Options
    One of my goal, which is getting closer, is weighing less than my husband. It has been years since I weighed less. Congratulations.
  • krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    That's great! Those things are what make us all keep going :).
  • luckybunny84
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is naturally thin and has always been smaller than I am.

Well, over the summer we went to Cedar Point and my clothes got wet. I only had black shorts with me and it was HOT outside, so he offered up a pair of his shorts. I thought to myself "There's NO WAY they'll fit. They're a 30". Well.. what do you know? They DID fit!

Now I wear his jeans too. ;)

It's an awesome feeling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!