Formal introduction

Options
Birdy
Birdy Posts: 29 Member
I have been using this site for awhile, but haven't updated my profile or posted any messages. I'm inspired by all of you, so decided to start being more "public" on the site. I think this might help me with accountability to my goals. I want to lose 15lbs. I start strong, but then give into temptations within a few days (mainly drinks after work and snack foods). I can't fit into any of my jeans anymore, but I refuse to buy new ones to accomodate my growth. I will be posting pictures soon, if anyone is interested. Thanks for all the help!! :heart:

Replies

• Birdy
    Birdy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have been using this site for awhile, but haven't updated my profile or posted any messages. I'm inspired by all of you, so decided to start being more "public" on the site. I think this might help me with accountability to my goals. I want to lose 15lbs. I start strong, but then give into temptations within a few days (mainly drinks after work and snack foods). I can't fit into any of my jeans anymore, but I refuse to buy new ones to accomodate my growth. I will be posting pictures soon, if anyone is interested. Thanks for all the help!! :heart:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I will not buy new jeans either! I lay down on the bed to fit them on if I have to!

Have a great day!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you are posting - hopefully we can help keep you motivated! :flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    hello
  • Sing1outloud
    Sing1outloud Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi... I refuse to buy new jeans too... I think though that sometimes that is just a girl thing.... I am 22 and will button the jeans and wear a bigger t-shirt to hide the fat roll ... or muffin top ... lol... what ever you want to call it... Either way I wish you the best of luck!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,087 Member
    Options
    It is a VERY happy day when the "muffin top" disappears. I did a happy dance. Stay with us. We all learn from each other. You never know who you may be helping when you share your journey.

Welcome!

~Cheryl
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    So glad to know you are here with us. I hope you keep enjoying things here. We look forward to getting to know you.

:flowerforyou: