nutrition in meals

Options
Hey everyone! I'm sure that somebody has already put this up here, but I thought I would ask anyhow. Does anyone know of a website that I could look up to see how many calories are in a meal? I made grilled cheese sandwiches tonight with ham in them, and I wasn't sure how to do that so I just added up all of the calories in everything. It ended up being 250 calories, which I didn't think that was bad. I thought it would be easier if I could have just put everything in and then had a magical number appear! Any ideas?

Replies

• coreysmommy2005
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm sure that somebody has already put this up here, but I thought I would ask anyhow. Does anyone know of a website that I could look up to see how many calories are in a meal? I made grilled cheese sandwiches tonight with ham in them, and I wasn't sure how to do that so I just added up all of the calories in everything. It ended up being 250 calories, which I didn't think that was bad. I thought it would be easier if I could have just put everything in and then had a magical number appear! Any ideas?
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    spark people has a recipe calculator
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    calorieking.com :wink: