Fat Burn at Home

Options
Hi Guys

Does anyone have any good cardio-type fat burning excercises that you can do at home?

I'll be doing pole, but could do with some varied warm up stuff. Also, it's freezing now in the UK and I'm a wimp, so running/cycling outdoors is off the cards!

I'm moving in with my other half on staurday and it's quite a distance from the gym, so I can't really justify the fuel I'll spend getting there and back!

Replies

• lts42uk
    lts42uk Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You can't beat Jillian Michael's DVDs. You only need weights and a mat (except no weights needed for Banish Fat Boost Metabolism). It's hard work but worth it!
  • billythefishuk
    Options
    Skipping, burns lots of calories.
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Give your SO's place a top to bottom cleaning. That'll burn a lot of calories and generate some good will.
  • crux
    crux Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    If you have a bike, then you could buy a turbo trainer, it's a fold away resistance device that fixes to your rear wheel and makes it into a stationary bike. You can get damn fit over winter on a turbo trainer and some dogged determined training, all while watching your favourite TV show! :bigsmile:
  • Ashmeistar
    Options
    All great ideas guys, thanks!
  • olymp1a
    olymp1a Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    Zumba can be great cardio and is soooo much fun! PLus it burns tons of calories!

I also agree with the skipping rope mentioned above!
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Insanity!
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Insanity!