Face to face with the truth

Options
This morning I woke up to find myself face to face with the truth. The truth that I am fat at my heaviest weight and that I did it to myself. I like to blame everything else around me because I am an emotional eater. I eat when I'm happy, sad, depressed, joyful, excited, relaxed, bored, chilling, etc. etc. Every emotion deserves a treat, but in reality it doesn't. The truth is it is time for me to put on my big girl panties and get to work on making my dreams reality. Starting with my weight and learning how to be healthy and kind to my body.
So, feel free to add me if you woke up face to face with the truth one morning and decided it was time to learn to be healthy and kind to your body as well.

Replies

• lisabell118
    lisabell118 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I could have written this. Thanks for posting ! This is exactly how I am feeling right now.
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    That's me
  • IndianCat3
    IndianCat3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    sounds like to me that you jus love food...lol...so do i...its a reality that i live with everyday...im not an emotional eater..im jus greedy at times...i may be overweight..but im tryin to do something about it..and i know that you can do it too..start out slow..u will get there..

:-)
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    well written!
  • slimgirl19
    Options
    this is a great post !!!!! i think thats how it has to happen if you want to lose weight . you have to be completely honest with your self or you will not lose any weight and you will not be successful . i wish you great success !!!!!!:wink:
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    Here's your sister. It's all about mind over matter.
  • ktlynesmom
    ktlynesmom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You described me as well! Everyone has to start somewhere, welcome!
  • kflynn28147
    kflynn28147 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    :wink: That's me