Ok, I'm back. And this time with a trainer and new friends!

Options
Not that I've lost my old friends. It's just that I joined a fitness club and for 3 months, I went a total of about 5 times. Pitiful huh? Then, I get my husband a motorcycle for Valentine's Day and he looks so great on it and I look like.........poot. So, this time, I joined a new club, and actually spent the money to pay for a personal trainer. My first day with her was yesterday. She called it an "initial, low pace" training. Personally, I thought I was going to die. Today, I feel every muscle in my body that I didn't even know existed. Please, cheer me on ya'll! I have to do this now, for my health's sake! Thx for letting me share.

Lisa

Replies

• Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    Not that I've lost my old friends. It's just that I joined a fitness club and for 3 months, I went a total of about 5 times. Pitiful huh? Then, I get my husband a motorcycle for Valentine's Day and he looks so great on it and I look like.........poot. So, this time, I joined a new club, and actually spent the money to pay for a personal trainer. My first day with her was yesterday. She called it an "initial, low pace" training. Personally, I thought I was going to die. Today, I feel every muscle in my body that I didn't even know existed. Please, cheer me on ya'll! I have to do this now, for my health's sake! Thx for letting me share.

Lisa
  • teebear1985
    teebear1985 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That is great. I just started working out with a new friend too. I am so sore today I can hardly walk. Anyway, you will do great. Just keep at it. The soreness with go away eventually! Good luck.