Let's Be Friends!

Options
I've been a member for about 5 months. 2 months into this, my dad was hospitalized and I had to move back across country to be closer to him. I'm back on track and looking for new friends, as alot of my fitness pal peeps have quit logging in regularly! I have lost 24 lbs, have 76 to go. Yes, going for the full 100!!! Add me so we can encourage, and maybe even inspire each other!!

Replies

• mcleo47
    Options
    Sorry about your dad. Hope he is doing better. I just recently had spinal surgery and am somewhat off track due to restrictions. I have lost the few friends I had. They dropped off one by one. Could use some support and I love to encourage. You might be a good MFP friend. Want to try?
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    Welcome back. I hope things will be less stressful for you and better for your dad. Add me if you wish.
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me guys! I'm slowly working my way back down the scale!
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend, supporter and motivator if you meet my specifications. I do not like to see posts with cuss words in them. I have deleted a few friends because I would see posts with the F word in them and some others that used other ugly words often. So if you are one that does not use ugly language, then you can add me.
  • jobster68
    Options
    Hi - hope your dad is better - feel free to add me as a friend if you like - I like to motivate and be motivated. I am losing weight initally for my wedding which is in - eekk - 91 days. After this I am going to carry on losing so that I can be a much fitter, healthier, happier me! :happy:
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I am older than you, but am working on losing 5 lbs that I picked up on a cruise and maintaing my weight so maybe I can be of assistance to you. Family illness does throw our routines off track. Hope your dad is better. You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • lublin1987
    Options
    Hey! welcome back, feel free to add me.
  • IndianCat3
    IndianCat3 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    first - welcome back, second - hope ur dad gets well soon, third - add me :-)
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    great job sorry to hear about yr dad just dont give up and hope you have a great day
  • misssonyab04
    misssonyab04 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    All are welcome to my page!! Add me if I haven't added you!!
  • jenn_is_trouble
    Options
    I know that is... dealing with family stuff and the stress that follows has de-railed my fitness goals too. Feel free to add me as well, I'm getting back on the MFP bangwagon after a hiatus too!