Motivation buddies!

Options
Hey guys! I've been struggling with this whole weight loss thing for a while now, and this summer I finally decided to do something about it. I've lost 30 lbs since July, but I've still got a long ways to go. I've kind of hit a wall and I guess I'm looking for some motivation buddies! Other people who are going through the same thing. You support me when I'm in a slump and I'll do the same for you! Everyone on here could use a few cheerleaders!

Anyway, if anyone's interested let me know! Feel free to add me (:

Replies

• kissoffools
    Options
    :D
  • maieratana
    maieratana Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, I TOTALLY know what you mean. I have lost 40lbs from June until October and then have plateaued ever since! I know exactly what I need to do nutrition and exercise wise its just that now I work both a full time and part time job and just sleep in between. I'm hoping mutual support will force me to get back on track!
  • charitee1
    Options
    So I am glad that you have started to lose weight. You say you hit a wall but i think you might be on a plato which is were it takes a lot to get the weight off you might start gaining weight again but that is most likely not fat so keep your chin up there is a challage for every goal this might be your:happy: