ticker

Options
Is anybody else's ticker not showing a weight loss? I recently updated my weight and it's not showing

Replies

• Indy_Mario
    Options
    Yes, and it's pissing me off. I finally made it move a pound and the *kitten* is not showing it... :angry:
  • lowellheddings
    lowellheddings Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yeah my ticker isn't updating yet this morning either. I'm sure it will get fixed.
  • Steven
    Steven Posts: 593 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi Folks!

Sorry for the temporary ticker kerfuffle.

I reported the bug to Mike earlier this morning, and he has fixed it for any new weight entry that takes place. He's working on a fix for existing ticker data. If you want to update your ticker before the second-level fix is in place, you can remove your current check-in data point and re-enter it, and your ticker should update.

We should have a complete fix in place shortly.

Regards,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff
  • Ashalena
    Ashalena Posts: 162
    Options
    Hi Folks!

Sorry for the temporary ticker kerfuffle.

I reported the bug to Mike earlier this morning, and he has fixed it for any new weight entry that takes place. He's working on a fix for existing ticker data. If you want to update your ticker before the second-level fix is in place, you can remove your current check-in data point and re-enter it, and your ticker should update.

We should have a complete fix in place shortly.

Regards,
    Steven
    MyFitnessPal Staff

I tried to re-do it....it doesn't seem to be updating. oh well, i'll just wait for the correction.

thank you